NewDoar 8 Descender Downhill Equipment Rigging Plate 40kN Rescue
- [Material]:A7075 Aviation aluminum alloy and Magnesium Alloy Forging, Surface Anodized Oxidation.The figure 8 descender is excellent in lightness and high strength.
- [SPECIFICATION ]:Maximum tension: 35KN(7700lb). Suitable for 8-13 mm rope. Sizes:5.15inch(14.6cm)* 2.95inch(7.5 cm); Weight: (0.26Ib)120g.
- [BRAKINGRESISTANCE]:Breaking strength7700lbf (35KN/3500kg). to maximize reducing rubbing between the rope and the figure 8 belay device, for smooth rope action while descending or belaying.
- [LARGE MAIN SLOT]] The principle slot is large enough for you to double, even triple your single rope to increase frictions for slow descent or better descent control.
- [WIDELY APPLICATION]:Suitable for belaying,rock climbing, mountain climbing, caving, tree felling, sailing, window cleaning, rescue, aerial work, etc.